Thank you for watching!
The MacBook Pro features 8GB RAM, and a 500GB storage drive.
Apple MacBook Pro 13 a1278 500GB Hard Drive. Intel core i5 2.3 GHz 8GB of Ram, WiFi, Bluetooth, DVD drive. Comes with the latest Apple macOS High Sierra 2017 with Siri + Extra Software installed (Please see photo # 3) iMovie GarageBand,Microsoft office 2016 and more please look at the picture number 3.
Refurbished MacBook Pro with upgraded parts: 8GB Memory / 500GB Hard Drive Drive / Good Battery / Passed Apple Hardware Test / ThunderBolt /Backlit keyboard/ Fresh Installation of MacOS High Sierra / Factory Reset / Authentic 60W MagSafe power adapter.
Screen looks Great! Back cover looks Good, keyboard and trackpad looks great, the bottom has scratches though. Perfectly working condition, with normal wear on the exterior including scratches, nicks and may have small dents. Cosmetic conditions do not affect in any way the operation and functioning of the laptop.
Specifications at a Glance
• MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011)
• Backlit keyboard
• Super powerful. 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with 3MB shared L3 cache
• 8GB DDR3 Memory
• 500GB Hard Drive
Bluetooth and WiFi
▪ FaceTime HD camera
• Size and weight
▪ Height: 0.95 inch (2.41 cm)
▪ Width: 12.78 inches (32.5 cm)
▪ Depth: 8.94 inches (22.7 cm)
▪ Weight: 4.5 pounds (2.04 kg)1
• Connections and expansion
▪ MagSafe power port
▪ Gigabit Ethernet port
▪ FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)
▪ Two USB 2.0 ports
▪ Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
▪ Audio in/out
▪ SDXC card slot
▪ Kensington lock slot
▪ Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 2560 by 1600 pixels on an external display, both at millions of colors.
▪ Thunderbolt port
◦ Fully tested and guaranteed working. Cosmetically in good condition, with only normal signs of use includes minor nicks and scratches. Screen is in perfect shape!
Same or Next Business Day Shipping!! Buy with Confidence We ship 6 Days a week. Same day shipping! Monday to Friday before 4 PM Eastern Time and Saturdays before 1 PM. Feel free to ask any questions.
Please look at my other listed click on this link: See other items